Experience the Magic and Hospitality of Daisy Lodge
Whether it’s a conference, team building day, company meeting or a reward for your hard working team, Cancer Fund for Children can offer you the prefect space to meet your organisation’s needs.
Events, meetings and team building days!
When families aren’t staying in our stunning therapeutic short break facility, set at the foothills of the Mourne Mountain in Newcastle, we are able to offer the space at Daisy Lodge as a venue for your organisations events, meetings or team building days. In return we ask for a donation to help us provide practical and emotional support to children and young people impacted by cancer and their families.
Why choose Cancer Fund for Children to host your event?
- We have three private meeting/dining areas which can accommodate small groups up to 80 guests.
- We have a range of hospitality packages and catering options to choose from. Each package includes the following as standard: Free onsite parking | Wi-Fi access | Data Projector and screen| Meeting space from 9-5pm | Stationary | Flip chart | Carafes of iced water |
- Our hospitality team will be able on hand to meet your needs and provide you and your guests with a seasonal menu of locally sourced quality food.
- Accommodation may also be available on request.
- By choosing to hold you event with Cancer Fund for Children you will be helping us to connect, empower and strengthen young people impacted by cancer and their families.
To enquire about venue hire or make a booking please contact our Hospitality Manager Joan Burden:
Telephone: 028 4372 4212
Please be aware Cancer Fund for Children can only facilitate groups when we do not have children and families on site. During weekends, summer and school holidays we have no availability because our therapeutic short breaks are at full capacity. We will do our best to accommodate your group but the more notice you can give us the more likely we can secure a date for your team.
What Companies Say
“We like to support a local charity so Cancer Fund for Children’s short break centre was the perfect venue to hold our manager’s meetings. The staff were welcoming and friendly, the food was amazing quality and Daisy Lodge is set in a picturesque and quiet location. By using Cancer Fund for Children’s facilities our company has also helped to make a difference to the lives of children and young people impacted by cancer.”