What is the purpose of the role?
Occasional Fundraising Volunteers would assist in collecting money at events, bag packs, street collections and giving a helping hand; for example assisting in setting up a stand.
In the South Down area (particularly Newcastle, Newry, Kilkeel, Banbridge, Downpatrick and Ballynahinch).
- You can help us for a day, an evening, or just a couple of hours, whatever is convenient for you.
- If you can’t attend an event, maybe you can help promote it instead, through poster distribution or sharing on social media.
What can I expect from the role?
- Support from the South Down Regional Fundraiser
- Branded merchandise to identify you as a Cancer Fund for Children volunteer
- Lots of fun meeting new people and learning some skills along the way
- Mileage costs to cover your travel to and from events
- A great deal of satisfaction from knowing you’re helping families going through a cancer diagnosis