A special and lasting way to remember a child or parent
Personal Named Funds are a special and lasting way to remember a child or parent. Named in their memory, our Personal Named Funds allows friends and families to dedicate their fundraising in memory of their loved one.
Following cancer, many families want to give something back in celebration or in memory of a child or a parent. Cancer Fund for Children Personal Named Fund allows you raise funds in your loved one’s name helping us to provide practical and emotional support to other children and young people impacted by cancer in Northern Ireland.
By setting up a Personal Named Fund you will help us connect, empower, and strengthen young people, and their families so that they feel better equipped to deal with the emotional impact cancer has on their lives.
There is no minimum fundraising target if you set up a Personal Named Fund, by setting up a Personal Named Fund you will be helping us to provide vital support to hundreds of children and young people impacted by cancer in Northern Ireland.
If you wish to set up a Personal Named Fund, our Community Family Fundraiser, Naomi Braithwaite is here to help you every step of the way.
Areas of support we can offer you:
- A dedicated online fundraising page so that friends, family, and supporters can donate directly to your Personal Named Fund.
- A personalised logo for your Personalised Named Fund.
- A dedicated page of your Personal Named Fund on our Website.
- Personalised Facebook banner for you to use on your own personal Facebook page.
- Personalised posters to use at events.
- Access to fundraising materials such as collecting cans, buckets, and banners for any events you may organise.
- We will keep a record of all donations made to your Personal Named Fund as some people may wish to donate directly by forwarding a cheque, rather than using online.
If you have any questions about Personal Named Funds, or wish to set one up, please contact Naomi – 028 9080 5599 email@example.com