It’s quick, easy and tax free. If you’re an employee, you can choose to make a donation straight from your salary.
As Payroll Giving donations are tax-free, a monthly £10 donation to Cancer Fund for Children only costs you:
- £8 if you pay basic rate tax (20%)
- £6 if you pay higher rate tax (40%)
Benefits for You
- It’s easy and convenient – only 5 minutes to sign up!
- You’re helping a cause you care about
- You’ve control over how much and when you want to donate
- Setting up is secure: no bank details required
- Deductions can only take place while you are employed
You can make a difference
Small, regular donations make a huge difference.
Your monthly donation will allow us to plan ahead and invest in long-term support for children and young people with cancer.
£10 a month for one year would provide six young people with individual support sessions from a Cancer Support Specialist while they are in hospital.
Sign up for Payroll Giving today
You can sign up by clicking the link here
(No bank details required; only your Staff Number and National Insurance number). Please contact Gillian if you would like any further information at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 028 9080 5599.
Or download our Employee Payroll Giving Guide
If you would like your employer to set up a Payroll Giving Scheme, download the Payroll Giving Guide for Employers