- This event has passed.
October 10, 2019 - October 20, 2019£4000
When: 10th-20th October 2019
Where: Mau Chai National Park – Hanoi, Vietnam
Cost: Registration £250 | Minimum Sponsorship £3750
Contact: Phone 028 9080 5599 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Trek Vietnam – experience the trip of a lifetime
Cancer Fund for Children are thrilled to invite you to take part in this remarkable charity trek which offers you a tough physical challenge whilst experiencing the exotic beauty of Vietnam.
This spectacular 11 day challenge includes 6 days of trekking through some of the world’s most stunning countryside with lush green paddy fields, swirling rivers, ancient mountain passes and deep tropical jungle. This corner of Asia will without doubt take your breath away!
- Discover Hanoi, an elegant, busy city with tree lined boulevards and bustling markets
- Enjoy the unique experience of family homestay accommodation in rural villages
- Hike through lush landscapes, surrounded by bright green paddy terraces and ancient cliffs
- Take a longboat down the Ma River, along the old Viet Minh supply routes
- Witness the cultural diversity of various ethnic minority groups that have lived here for hundreds of years
- International and Domestic Flights
- All accommodation – 3* hotels and traditional communal longhouses
- National Park entrance fees
- All meals, including breakfast, lunch and dinner (except during free time)
- Luggage and participant transfers
- Action Challenge Trek Leader
- Expedition Medic
- 3 litres of treated water for each day you are trekking
Why Trek With Cancer Fund for Children
As a Cancer Fund for Children trekker you will receive:
- A welcome pack with training and fundraising hints and tips
- Full support from a dedicated Cancer Fund for Children Fundraiser
- A Cancer Fund for Children representative who will join you the entire trek
- Pre-trek team meetings to get to know one another
- Organised training walks with a qualified Cancer Fund for Children expedition leader
- Lots of fundraising materials to help you reach your target
- A bright Cancer Fund for Children Trek Vietnam t-shirt
- A post-trek home celebration night
Importantly, by trekking with Cancer Fund for Children, you’ll be helping us to support children and their families affected by cancer, so they don’t have to face cancer alone. Funds raised will enable our team of Specialists to provide a range of practical, emotional and financial support, as well as free therapeutic short breaks, helping families to cope better, feel more connected and ready to face whatever challenges may lie ahead on their cancer journey.