- This event has passed.
EUROSPAR NI Pick Me Up Picnic
August 1, 2020 @ 8:00 am - August 31, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Throw out the picnic blankets this August with EUROSPAR NI and SPAR NI as we celebrate getting back together again whilst raising vital funds for both Cancer Fund for Children and Marie Curie!
EUROSPAR NI, Cancer Fund for Children’s long-term Charity Partner, are stepping into action this August in support of young people and families across Northern Ireland impacted by cancer. With so many of our core events cancelled this year, including our annual EUROSPAR Community Coffee Morning back in March, we have seen a drastic fall in income over the last few months, as have many other wonderful local charities, including Marie Curie NI.
This wonderful new campaign will not only help ‘Pick Up’ Northern Ireland as we look to brighter times ahead, but also raise vital funds in support of local families so we can ensure we are here for them throughout the coronavirus crisis and beyond. So what are you waiting for?! Get the picnic blankets out and join us! 🌼🌻💛
- Download your Picnic Fundraising Pack fromEUROSPAR NI for a suggested minimum donation of £3 – www.eurosparni.co.uk/picnic. Your pack will include yummy recipes, picnic games, fundraising ideas, selfie props and a sponsor form! Any funds raised from your picnic can be submitted via the Virgin Money Giving page – uk.virginmoneygiving.com/PickMeUpPicnic
- Pick a day anytime throughout August and safely gather your family, friends or colleagues to host a picnic in your garden, at work or at one of Northern Ireland’s picnic beauty spots.
- When picking up your picnic essentials, make sure to grab some of EUROSPARs yummy, new Enjoy Local bakery products from your local store! They will be the icing on your picnic cake. Better still, EUROSPAR and SPAR will be donating 10p from every pack sold to Cancer Fund for Children and Marie Curie!
- Make sure to share your photos with us! We want to see your beautiful picnics and lots of happy faces as you enjoy your day out in aid of 2 wonderful causes. Make sure to use #PickMeUpPicnic and to tag us!
Facebook @CancerFundChildren | Twitter @CancerFundChild | Instagram @cancerfundforchildren
- Don’t forget to check out the Blogger Pick Me Up Picnic on Sunday 2nd August! Hosted by PR guru Cathy Martin, you will see lots of familiar local faces including Nuala Meenehan, Rebecca Maguire, Melissa Riddell, Jordan Humphries and many more! Keep an eye on both the EUROSPAR NI and Cancer Fund for Children Insta accounts to see all of the goings on.
Thank you for helping us to continue our vital work and be here for local young people and families impacted by cancer when they need us now more than ever. Without the support of local businesses such as EUROSPAR NI, our wonderful local communities and people such as yourself by our side, we simply could not be here for them. Thank you for helping us ensure that children don’t have to face cancer alone.
Enjoy every moment of your Pick Me Up Picnic… remember to share your photos! 💛