- This event has passed.
Belfast City Marathon
Sign up for the Belfast City Marathon this October to support the vital work of Cancer Fund for Children, helping local families living with the impact of a cancer diagnosis.
After a challenging year, this is the perfect opportunity to set yourself a goal and push yourself to your physical limits. Whether you are completely new to running or dabble your toes already, it’s a great way to exercise with focus. Running will help improve your fitness, as well as your physical and mental health. Setting yourself the target of running a marathon may seem like a big goal, but really it is very achievable and guaranteed to bring a sense of pride and personal achievement.
By fundraising for Cancer Fund for Children, knowing that you are making a real difference to the lives of children affected by cancer across Northern Ireland, will help spur you on to the finish line.
If you don’t feel like taking on the full marathon, why not get some friends or colleagues together and run as a relay team, each taking on a leg of the route? There is also a fun run and a marathon walk so there is something for everyone and all abilities.
How to enter
- It’s really easy to sign up! Simply head to the Belfast City Marathon website to register your place.
- Let us know that you are taking part in support of us by filling out the form below and we will send you your FREE fundraising pack.
- Start your fundraising! Set up your fundraising page using JustGiving or Virgin Giving and encourage your family and friends to sponsor you!
Your support in this year’s Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon means that we can continue to support children affected by cancer from your local community.
- Age requirements depend on what element of the marathon you are taking part in.
- Final entry deadline is Midnight Friday 27th August 2021.
Get your FREE fundraising pack today:
Phone: 028 9080 5599
** Please remember, you have to also register through the official Belfast City Marathon website. They will process your registration fee and provide your race number **