- This event has passed.
All Wrapped Up 2020
December 1, 2020 @ 8:00 am - December 31, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Get All Wrapped Up in Your Christmas Jumper!
2020 has been a year like no other and with everyone feeling a bit gloomy, we are determined to bring a little Christmas sparkle back into your lives. We know you may not be back in the office or in school, so we are asking you to have your All Wrapped Up day online via Zoom or Microsoft Teams. Or if your are in the office, on a site, in a group setting, or in school, just make sure your day is socially distanced and keeping in line with current regulations!
It might be a little different than previous years, but there is no reason it can’t be just as fun. All Wrapped Up is the perfect tool to help you connect your colleagues, friends or pupils, put a focus on wellbeing this December, and give everyone a much needed festive morale boost. So download our pack today for some fun and festive ideas on how to make the most out of your All Wrapped Up Day… Christmas karaoke anyone?! Check out our very own All Wrapped Up Day in the video below to give you an idea!
Most importantly, by taking part, you are offering solidarity and support to the many families across Northern Ireland who are currently dealing with the coronavirus pandemic and cancer. Twelve more families will be told in December that their child has cancer. The impact this has on family life is devastating and Cancer Fund for Children are continuing to take new referrals to ensure that no family faces cancer alone. While many things have stopped, cancer is not one of them, so therefore neither will we, and it is only possible with people like you by our side.
How to take part in an All Wrapped Up Day
- Register your details with us today via the ‘CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!‘ button below!
- Pick a day for everyone to join in the festive fun and spread the word.
- Set up your JustGiving page to collect your donations – details will be included in your Fundraising Pack. We ask everyone taking part to donate £5 if they can.
- Plan out your games! Use some of the suggestions in our Fundraising Pack or come up with some of your own.
- When the day arrives… have fun! Remind people to make their donation and let your hair down with some festive activities.
Have a query? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Fundraising Team!
T: 028 9080 5599 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org