- This event has passed.
May 1 - May 31
The viral 5k May challenge is back – but this time all charities can get involved, including Cancer Fund for Children!
5K May is one month of coming together for better! 5k can be done anywhere, anytime with anyone. It can be run, rolled, walked, cycled or even swam… It’s about getting out and feeling good – all whilst helping people in your local community affected by cancer.
How to take part?
- Anytime between 1st – 31st May, participate in a 5k (run, roll, walk, cycle, hop, socially distanced of course!)
- Donate £5 to charity here
- Nominate 5 of your friends to take part too, remembering to tag us on Facebook and Instagram so we can share!
Why not mobilise your school, colleagues or sports club to get involved too? It’s the perfect opportunity to get a group together (virtually of course) and encourage them to take part in a 5k too!
Every 5K May donor will be sent an awesome digital good bag once you have donated. The goodie bag contains lots of exciting rewards, including:
- 15% off Runners Need
- 50% off HelloFresh
- £15 free driving credit with Zipcar
- 20% off Days non-alcoholic drinks
- 20% off Wild
- £5 off running socks
- 15% off Asics 10k
Follow us on social media for regular updates on 5K May and don’t forget to tag us when you donate so we can encourage our supporters to get behind you!