Direct Debit Form
Instructions to your Bank or Building Society to pay by Direct Debit
You can either sign up to pay Direct Debit online here or by post. You can download a Direct Debit form to print out and send to us directly. Download a Direct Debit form
Service user number: 962679
Note: Your account number and sort code will identify your bank and branch address.
Instructions to your Bank or Building Society to pay by Direct Debit.
Please pay Cancer Fund for Children Direct Debits from the account detailed in this instruction subject to the safeguards assured by the Direct Debit Guarantee. I understand that this instruction may remain with Cancer Fund for Children and, if so, details will be passed electronically to my Bank/Building Society.
Note: Banks and Building Societies may not accept Direct Debit Instructions for some types of accounts
Note: Payment will be taken from your account on or around the 1st of each month.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Cancer Fund for Children will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Cancer Fund for Children to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Cancer Fund for Children or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Cancer Fund for Children asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.